Download Indian Army Admit Card – All those candidates who have already applied for Indian Army can now easily download Admit Card for Indian Army. Indian Army has announced various recruitment for every year for District of States in India and decided to make open rally digital with prior online registration for recruitment rally which will be held at a place decided during open rally advertisement.
All those who fill up the application form and eligible candidates can download Join Indian Army Admit Card for Open Rally.
How to Download Indian Army Admit Card 2017?
How to know when the admit card is available to download? simple, you will get an email on your registered email ID from the official website. In that email, you will be informed about your admit card. It is advisable that candidates should check their ID (made on army official website ) from time to time for new notifications.
Following are step by step guide to Download Indian Army
Step:1 First off all Visit official website of Army joinindianarmy.nic.in
Step:2 Then Go to “Notification” Section.
Step:3 Then Click on Call Letter or Admit Card link to download hall ticket.
Step:4 Then Enter your details like application number, date of birth etc.
Step:5 Now It will easily open in a pop-up screen.
Step:6 You can download hall ticket and take print out of the examination.
What to do when forgot password?
In case if you forgot your password or username then you will have to follow the below mentioned steps.
Make sure your email ID (used while registration) is active and you are logged in, also your phone no. (given in the registration form) is also active and you have it.
- In the ‘JCO/OR Apply/Login’ page click on the link ‘forgot password?’ (right below the captcha inserting option)
- In the new page that will open, enter your registered email ID, and then click on the ‘send password’ option.
- Then visit your e-mail ID and check your inbox, open the email that you will get from the Indian army web portal, and copy or note the code given in that email.
- Now come back and enter the code you received, and you will be able to access your ID again. Now you will need to change/make a new password, and note your username and password somewhere so that you don’t forget them again.
Your email ID is your username, but if you forgot it too, then follow the given steps :
- In the ‘JCO/OR Apply/Login’ page, click on the link “forgot username”.
- In the new tab, enter your registered mobile no. and high school certificate no.
- Once you enter the above details, then you will know your user ID.
Instructions for exam hall
Read all the instructions given in the admit card very carefully, candidates often make the mistake of not reading the instructions or taking them lightly. So, first of all, read all the instruction carefully and then follow them to the best.
Don’t worry they are not hardcore instructions, just some simple and basic ones to keep away cheating and fraud and to make things go smoothly.
Following are the instructions that you will find in the admit card:-
- Report the exam center 20 minutes before the actual exam time.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 10 minutes of the exam time.
- Candidates should not carry any other paper or document except admit card while entering the exam hall.
- Do not carry any digital device like mobile phones in the exam hall.
- A candidate found cheating in the exam, will be sent out of the exam hall instantly, and his written paper will be canceled.
Bookmark this page for more latest details about Indian Army online details.